MCR Safety Small 8 3/4" Natural 16 Ounce Heavy Weight Terry Cloth/Cotton Heat Resistant Gloves With 2 1/2" Continuous Knit Wrist Cuff And Straight Thumb
Airgas Part #:MEG9412KM
Manufacturer Part #:9412KM
- Small Natural Unlined 16 oz Heavy Heat Resistant Gloves with continuous knit wrist cuff feature loop in 100 % cotton terry cloth that render comfort and warmth with magnificent thermal properties. These gloves offer baic resistance to abrasion with maximum absorbency. Terry cloth gloves have absorbent fiber that get stronger when wet and can be purify using hot water with strong bleach as well as detergent without any harm. Cotton terry cloth gloves can absorb water up to 27 times their own weight and have looped pile on both the sides of cloth that act as small sponges. Looped pile gloves provide resistance against strain of rubbing, pulling twisting and tugging by the user and long pile is a more absorbent compared to short pile. Gloves with loosely twisted loops are softer as well as absorber than tightly twisted loops that produce a rougher fabric. Seamless gloves reversible pattern are ideal for domestic use render protection against heat and can be used for light heat applications in industries. Durable gloves can be employed in various applications such as automotive and general appliance industries, food processing and service, heating and air conditioning manufacturing, food preparation, metal stamping operations, bakeries, cold storage applications, ceramic plants and other applications that require moderate heat protection.
- 100% Cotton
- Provides maximum absorbency
- Provides comfort and warmth
- Resistant to abrasion and heat
- Domestic, seamless, reversible pattern
- Automotive and general appliance industries
- Heating and air conditioning manufacturing
- Metal stamping operations
- Ceramic plants
- Moderate heat protection
Glove Size» Small
Material» Terry Cloth
Length» 8 3/4"
Glove Weight» 16 Ounce
» Heavy Weight
Cuff Length» 2 1/2"
Cuff Type» Continuous Knit Wrist
Thumb Type» Straight
ANSI Conductive Heat Level» Not Rated