Ansell Size 10 Black And Yellow ActivArmr® Natural Latex Rubber Class 2 Electrical Insulating Linesmens Gloves
Airgas Part #:ANERIG216YBSC100
Manufacturer Part #:RIG216YBSC100
- Ansell, ActivArmr®, RIGS, Rubber Insulating Gloves, Black and Yellow, Class 2, 16" , Straight Cuff, Type 1, Fully Coated, ASTM D120, EN60903: 2003, High Dexterity, Comfort, Ergonomic Design, Increased Flexibility and Dexterity, Quality, performance, Electric Power, Power Grids, Smart Energy, Utilities.Maximum Use AC Voltage - 17000, DC-25,500
- Natural rubber latex formulation: Flexibility and durability ensured.
- Ergonomic design: For hand protection with minimal fatigue.
- Generous flared cuff: Ideal space for clothing and ventilation.
- ASTM D120
- TP TC 019/2011
- Applications with risks that involve heat, cuts and abrasions.
- Electrical Contractors.
- Hybrid engine manufacturing and repair.
- Maintenance Repairs and Operations in all industrial environments (MRO).
- Mass Transit Repair and Maintenance.
- Power maintenance, repair and transmission.
- Telecom repair near electrical wires.
- Gloves must be placed into service within 12 months of being received.
- Once in service, the user has 6 months to use prior to mandatory retesting.
- Unused gloves for 12 months or longer must be retested.
Material» Natural Latex Rubber
Glove Size» 10
Trade Name» ActivArmr®
Cuff Type» Straight Cuff With Rolled Beaded Edge
ANSI Arc Flash» Class 2