Ansell Size 9 Black And Yellow ActivArmr® Natural Latex Rubber Class 3 Electrical Insulating Linesmens Gloves
Airgas Part #:ANERIG316YBSC090
Manufacturer Part #:RIG316YBSC090
- Ansell, ActivArmr®, RIGS, Rubber Insulating Gloves, Black and Yellow, Class 3, 16", Straight Cuff, Type 1, Fully Coated, ASTM D120, EN60903: 2003, High Dexterity, Comfort, Ergonomic Design, Increased Flexibility and Dexterity, Quality, Performance, Electric Power, Power Grids, Smart Energy, Utilities.Maximum Use AC Voltage - 26,500, DC-39,750
- Natural rubber latex formulation: Flexibility and durability ensured.
- Ergonomic design: For hand protection with minimal fatigue.
- Generous flared cuff: Ideal space for clothing and ventilation.
- ASTM D120
- TP TC 019/2011
- Applications with risks that involve heat, cuts and abrasions.
- Electrical Contractors.
- Hybrid engine manufacturing and repair.
- Maintenance Repairs and Operations in all industrial environments (MRO).
- Mass Transit Repair and Maintenance.
- Power maintenance, repair and transmission.
- Telecom repair near electrical wires.
- Gloves must be placed into service within 12 months of being received.
- Once in service, the user has 6 months to use prior to mandatory retesting.
- Unused gloves for 12 months or longer must be retested.
Material» Natural Latex Rubber
Glove Size» 9
Trade Name» ActivArmr®
Cuff Type» Straight Cuff
ANSI Arc Flash» Class 3