Salisbury by Honeywell Size 9 Blue Rubber Class 0
Airgas Part #:W43GK011BL/9
Manufacturer Part #:GK011BL/9
- SALISBURY By Honeywell Type II Class 0 Size 9 Blue Linemen's Glove Kit with straight cuff feature Salcor® rubber construction that offers flexibility and extra durability. 11" Gloves are necessary for every electrical worker's complete safety. Kit contains insulating gloves, leather protectors and glove storage bag. Leather protectors offer needed protection from cuts, abrasions and punctures. Canvas bag has a D ring for hanging in trucks or on work belts and features tapered gussets with wide opening tops for easy insertion. Storing rubber gloves in the right size bag and never forcing more than one pair into each bag, equipment will lie flat and last longer. Kit finds its application in hand shock protection, electrical utilities, industrial electrical workers and meets ASTM F696 standards.
- Salisbury's insulating rubber gloves are necessary for every electrical worker's complete safety
- To insure your safety Salisbury's leather protectors provide needed protection from cuts, abrasions, and punctures
- To keep these safety items in top condition, proper storage is very important
- ASTM F696
- Hand shock protection
- Electrical utilities
- Industrial electrical workers
- Warning: Do not use leather protectors alone for protection against electric shock. Serious injury or death will result. Always use a properly rated insulating glove for the voltage being worked.
Glove Size» 9
Cuff Type» Straight
ANSI Arc Flash» Class 0