3M™ Tapered Polyurethane Corded Earplugs
Airgas Part #:3MR1110
Manufacturer Part #:7100099848
- 3M™ 1100 Earplugs are made with soft foam and a tapered design to help provide a noise blocking seal. These earplugs are easy to roll down and insert, with the foam softening with body temperature to improve comfort over extended use. One size fits most.
- Made with soft foam
- Soft foam helps conform to the shape of the ear canal for a comfortable, snug fit
- Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
- Dispenser packaging option available for uncorded earplugs.
- CSA Class AL
- One size fits most
- U.S. EPA specifies the NRR as the measure of hearing protector noise reduction. However, 3M makes no warranties as to the suitability of the NRR for this purpose. 3M strongly recommends personal fit testing of hearing protectors. Research suggests that users may receive less noise reduction than indicated by the attenuation label value(s) on the packaging due to variation in fit, fitting skill, and motivation of the user. Refer to applicable regulations or guidance on how to adjust attenuation label values. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% to better estimate typical protection.
- General Manufacturing
Safety Product Type» Corded Earplug
Trade Name» 3M™
Plug Color» Red
Cord Color» Red