3M™ E-A-R™ Push-to-Fit Polyurethane Corded Earplugs
Airgas Part #:3MR318-3000
Manufacturer Part #:7000127656
- The 3M™ E-A-R™ Push-Ins™ Earplugs have firm fitting stems to help with easier fitting — just hold the fitting stems to push the soft foam ear tips into the ear canals. No need to touch the ear tips, helping to keep the ear tips clean longer even if hands are dirty. One size fits most.
- Noise reduction rating (NRR): 28 dB
- Hold the flexible fitting stem to insert the ear tip and help keep it clean longer even when hands are dirty
- Smooth surface of soft E-A-Rform™ foam ear tip helps the ear tip slide into place for a comfortable fit
- Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
- Available with or without cords to suit user preference
- CSA Class AL
- U.S. EPA specifies the NRR as the measure of hearing protector noise reduction. However, 3M makes no warranties as to the suitability of the NRR for this purpose. 3M strongly recommends personal fit testing of hearing protectors. Research suggests that users may receive less noise reduction than indicated by the attenuation label value(s) on the packaging due to variation in fit, fitting skill, and motivation of the user. Refer to applicable regulations or guidance on how to adjust attenuation label values. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% to better estimate typical protection.
- Heavy Infrastructure
Safety Product Type» Corded Earplug
Trade Name» E-A-R™
Plug Color» Yellow
Cord Color» Blue