3M™ Polyurethane Uncorded Earplugs
Airgas Part #:3MR390-1262
Manufacturer Part #:7100038360
- 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ FX Earplugs have a large bell shape of soft foam for a comfortable fit with a flared end for easy removal. This earplug model is made of a soft, slow-recovery foam that also helps make insertion easier. Additionally, these earplugs have 3M's maximum noise reduction rating for hearing protection.
- Features a bell shape made of soft, slow-recovery foam for a comfortable fit
- Flared end helps with an easier removal
- Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
- 3M's maximum noise reduction rating (NRR): 33 dB
- Dispenser packaging option available for uncorded earplugs
- CSA Class AL
- U.S. EPA specifies the NRR as the measure of hearing protector noise reduction. However, 3M makes no warranties as to the suitability of the NRR for this purpose. 3M strongly recommends personal fit testing of hearing protectors. Research suggests that users may receive less noise reduction than indicated by the attenuation label value(s) on the packaging due to variation in fit, fitting skill, and motivation of the user. Refer to applicable regulations or guidance on how to adjust attenuation label values. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% to better estimate typical protection.
- Oil and Gas
Safety Product Type» Uncorded Earplug
Trade Name» 3M™