3M™ E-A-R™ Push-to-Fit Polyurethane Corded Earplugs
Airgas Part #:3MRP1301
Manufacturer Part #:7000127181
- 3M™ E-A-R™ Skull Screws™ Earplugs bring rugged style as well as noise reduction. Even though they look like threaded metal, these ear tips are made with ultra soft foam to help comfortably protect the wearer. The large foam ear tips of these push-to-fit earplugs are inserted into the ear canal with a simple push of the firm plastic fitting stems.
- Tough look of threaded metal
- Ultra soft foam tips feel comfortable for extended wear
- Noise reduction rating (NRR): 32 dB
- Unique shape and color appeals to some users to help with compliance
- Available with or without cords to suit user preference
- CSA Class AL
- U.S. EPA specifies the NRR as the measure of hearing protector noise reduction. However, 3M makes no warranties as to the suitability of the NRR for this purpose. 3M strongly recommends personal fit testing of hearing protectors. Research suggests that users may receive less noise reduction than indicated by the attenuation label value(s) on the packaging due to variation in fit, fitting skill, and motivation of the user. Refer to applicable regulations or guidance on how to adjust attenuation label values. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% to better estimate typical protection.
Safety Product Type» Corded Earplug
Trade Name» E-A-R™
Plug Color» Gray
Cord Color» Gray