Industrial Scientific 9.96" X 6.65" X 10.75" MX6 iBrid™ Docking Station Used With MX6 iBrid™ Portable Gas Monitor
Airgas Part #:I2418109329-061
Manufacturer #:18109329-061Log in to get your price
- Industrial Scientific is pleased to announce the release of the DSX Docking Station. The DSX replaces the current iNet® DS and DS2 docking stations by combining the functionality of both into one unified hardware platform with three (3) distinct operating modes. Each mode is selected by the customer according to their unique data storage and functionality requirements, and is priced accordingly. The DSX provides everything from simple standalone mode to cloud-connected mode, as well as a local server mode for customers with corporate firewall or server constraints. The DSX also allows customers to upgrade from standalone to cloud-connected mode in the field through a simple online activation process that does not require any equipment exchanges.
- Faster bump and calibration times decreases gas consumption
- Simple standalone mode with direct USB data storage requires no PC or network connections
- 6 Port Gas Intake option eliminates clustering of multiple docking stations and makes for quick and easy setup for a large number of gas blends
- Only cloud-based docking station on the market helps customers effortlessly manage their fleet, data, and software updates from any web-enabled device
- Customers can purchase cloud-connected mode upfront or activate it on their standalone DSX without any equipment exchanges
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14005
Product Type» Docking Station
Used With» MX6 iBrid™ Portable Gas Monitor
Size Description» 9.96" X 6.65" X 10.75"
Trade Name» MX6 iBrid™