3M™ Acid Gas And Organic Vapor Respirator Cartridge (Lead time for this product may be longer than normal.)
Airgas Part #:3MR6003
Manufacturer #:7000051849Log in to get your price
- 3M™ Low-Maintenance Cartridge is designed to render respiratory protection from organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride at concentrations up to 10 times and 50 times the permissible exposure limit with half Facepieces and full Facepieces respectively. This cartridge is compatible with 6000 and 7000 series air purifying respirator comprising bayonet style cartridge holders. Cartridge measuring 3.4" X 4.2" is used in a variety of applications such as pulp and paper, chemical manufacturing, glass etching and laboratories. Cartridge is provided with a swept-back design for increased field of view and balance.
- Low-profile design helps maintain good field of vision
- Full range of cartridges to meet your needs
- NIOSH 42 CFR84
- Facility Maintenance
- Machine Operations
- Food And Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal Production And Fabrication
- Military Maintenance Repair And Operation (MRO)
- Oil And Gas
- These respirators help protect against certain airborne contaminates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
- A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation.
- In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate.
- Misuse may result in sickness or death
Safety Product Type» Respirator Cartridge
Respirator Series» 6000 » 7000
Protection Type» Acid Gas » Organic Vapor