Norton® 4 1/2" X 1/8" X 5/8" - 11 Gemini® Flexible Coarse Grit Aluminum Oxide Type 29 Depressed Center Grinding Wheel
Airgas Part #:NOR66252842203
Manufacturer #:66252842203Log in to get your price
- The Gemini® Flexible A AO Type 29 Grinding Wheel is made with quality aluminum oxide to give you consistent polishing performance at a reasonable price. Flexibility provides excellent control of finish and rate of removal on soft metals such as aluminum, as well as on hard and soft carbon steels. The Type 29 shape, used at a 15-degree angle, allows for larger contact area with less gouging of the workpiece. These 1/8 inch thick depressed center wheels are specifically designed help with all of your blending and polishing needs.
- Quality aluminum oxide for consistent performance at an economical price
- 1/8 inch thick depressed center wheels are specifically designed to be used on a right angle grinder for blending and polishing applications
- Type 29 shape - used at a 15-degree shallow grinding angle permits larger contact area with less gouging of workpiece
- Flexible, for excellent control of finish quality and removal rate on aluminum, other soft metals, and hard and soft carbon steels
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
Abrasive Type» Grinding Wheel
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Arbor» 5/8" - 11
Wheel Type» Type 29 Depressed Center
Trade Name» Gemini® Flexible
Material» Aluminum Oxide