Norton® 4 1/2" X 1/4" X 7/8" BlueFire® Extra Coarse Grit Zirconia Alumina Type 27 Depressed Center Grinding Wheel
Airgas Part #:NOR66252843214
Manufacturer #:66252843214Log in to get your price
- Let us exceed your expectations with the extended life of this BlueFire® ZA ZA Type 27 grinding wheel. Its advanced zirconia-alumina/premium aluminum oxide grit produces a tough face that can last up to two or three times the working life of pure aluminum oxide wheels. This wheel's 0.25-inch central depression gives it just the right shape for a convenient 30-degree angle grind for light-to-heavy duty jobs. Useful across a range of applications, this versatile grinding wheel for your right angle grinder is ideal for working with hard and soft steel alloys, including the 400-series and hard carbon steel mixes.
- A blend of the most advanced zirconia alumina and premium aluminum oxide abrasives delivers 2 to 3 times the life of aluminum oxide wheels
- 1/4 inch thick depressed center wheel designed to be used at a 30 degree angle on a right angle grinder for light- to heavy-duty grinding on the bottom/face of the wheel
- Broad utility, from light-to heavy-pressure applications
- Excellent blend of performance and price on a wide range of materials, including 400 series stainless, hard carbon steels, and soft carbon steels
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
- Stock Removal
Abrasive Type» Grinding Wheel
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Wheel Type» Type 27 Depressed Center
Trade Name» BlueFire®
Material» Zirconia Alumina
Grit» Extra Coarse