Norton® 4 1/2" X 1/4" X 7/8" NorZon Plus® Extra Coarse Grit Ceramic Alumina Type 27 Depressed Center Grinding Wheel
Airgas Part #:NOR66252843328
Manufacturer #:66252843328Log in to get your price
- Remove stock from 400 series stainless and carbon steels with this Norton® NorZon Plus® SGZ CA Type 27 grinding wheel. A well-balanced design enables the wheel to cut aggressively without causing excess wear to your grinding machine. Measuring 1/4 inch thick, the wheel features an abrasive that combines zirconia alumina and Norton® SG ceramic grain for performance up to 10 times better than aluminum oxide wheels. Additionally, the wheel produces a cut rate up to 200 percent better than competitive zirconia wheels to boost work efficiency.
- Combination of patented Norton® SG ceramic and zirconia alumina grain delivers highest productivity, up to 10 times the performance of aluminum oxide wheels, 50% to 200% better cut rate than competitive zirconia wheels
- 1/4 inch thick wheel designed for tough offhand stock removal applications
- Aggressive, yet well-balanced wheel is easy on the operator and equipment
- Very high productivity and low total cost for 400 series stainless steel, and cast and gray iron applications
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
- Stock Removal
Abrasive Type» Grinding Wheel
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Wheel Type» Type 27 Depressed Center
Trade Name» NorZon Plus®
Material» Ceramic Alumina
Grit» Extra Coarse