Norton® 4 1/2" X 1/4" X 7/8" Gemini® Extra Coarse Grit Aluminum Oxide Type 27 Depressed Center Grinding Wheel
Airgas Part #:NOR66252843584
Manufacturer #:66252843584Log in to get your price
- The Gemini® A AO Type 27 Grinding Wheel is a cost-effective and dependable choice for smoothing welds and for stock removal applications. Use this versatile 1/4-inch-thick wheel with your right angle grinder at a 30-degree angle for offhand stock removal, weld smoothing and beveling a variety of metals, including stainless and hard and soft carbon steels. With an aluminum-oxide abrasive and a solid performance bond, this wheel delivers both a consistent cut rate and good wheel life.
- Quality aluminum oxide for consistent performance at a economical price
- 1/4 inch thick depressed center wheel designed to be used at a 30 degree angle on a right angle grinder for offhand stock removal, smoothing welds, and beveling on the bottom/face of the wheel
- Solid performance bond designed for consistent cut rate while retaining good wheel life
- Versatile, general purpose specification for removing stock on a variety of materials including 400 series stainless, hard carbon steels, soft carbon steels
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
- Stock Removal
Abrasive Type» Grinding Wheel
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Wheel Type» Type 27 Depressed Center
Trade Name» Gemini®
Material» Aluminum Oxide
Grit» Extra Coarse