Norton® 4 1/2" X 1/4" X 7/8" Metal Extra Coarse Grit Aluminum Oxide Type 27 Depressed Center Grinding Wheel
Airgas Part #:NOR66252843607
Manufacturer #:66252843607Log in to get your price
- The 1/4-inch-thick Metal A AO Type 27 grinding wheel makes quick work of offhand stock removal on 400 series stainless steel, and hard and soft carbon steels. With a quality aluminum oxide abrasive and a high-performance bond, this wheel provides a fast cut rate and an excellent wheel life, increasing productivity and keeping downtime to a minimum. The low initial price makes these wheels a great economical choice for smaller jobs.
- Quality aluminum oxide abrasive at a low initial price
- 1/4 in. thick wheel designed for offhand stock removal
- High performance bond designed for extremely fast cut while retaining excellent wheel life
- Good choice when low initial price is needed for small jobs or inexperienced operators working on 400 series stainless, hard carbon steels, soft carbon steels
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
- Stock Removal
Abrasive Type» Grinding Wheel
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Wheel Type» Type 27 Depressed Center
Trade Name» Metal
Material» Aluminum Oxide
Grit» Extra Coarse