3M™ Cubitron™ 4 1/2" X 7/8" 80 Grit Type 29 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:3MA051141-55649
Manufacturer Part #:7010363308
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 967A is ideal for medium-pressure applications on flat and contoured surfaces, especially in light deburring or weld leveling to prep for paint in mild steel. It’s also great for stainless steel fabrication where finish and gouge resistance are important. Powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, this disc cuts fast and lasts long.
- Ideal 3M flap disc for medium-duty applications like weld removal and surface preparation
- Built with 3M Precision-Shaped Grain for an exceptionally fast cut, helping increase productivity
- Poly-cotton backing delivers controlled, even wear in medium unit pressure applications
- Individual flaps break down, exposing fresh mineral to deliver consistent cut rate for the life of the disc
- Easy to use, with less gouging than fiber discs and bonded wheels
- Offers a great balance of fast cut and long life
Trade Name» Cubitron™
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Disc Type» Type 29
Coating» Closed Coat
Backing Material» Poly-cotton