Norton® Charger™ 4 1/2" X 5/8" - 11" 60 Grit Type 27 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:NOR63642503528
Manufacturer #:63642503528Log in to get your price
- Charger™ Norton® Flap Disc - Flap discs are versatile grinding and finishing tools with three main components: backing plate, adhesive, and abrasive flaps. The flaps wear during use continually exposing new abrasive grain. The different variations of the components provide a variety of applications, ranging from heavy stock removal to blending to finishing. Flap discs are designed for portable grinder applications and can combine the 2-step stock removal and finishing operations of depressed center wheels and fiber discs into one operation.
- Zirconia alumina abrasive for aggressive cut and long life with 2X-3X total performance over aluminum oxide products
- Excellent choice for mild carbon steel and welds
- Type 27 Flat discs are designed to be used at a 0 to 15 degree angle on flat surfaces for blending and smooth finishing
- Fiberglass/resin backing plates are the most popular due to high strength, light weight and ability to absorb vibration
- Cotton back cloth for good finish and fast initial rate of cut
- Medium 60 grit for blending and deburring
- High-density - jumbo flaps - discs are the choice when working on uneven or curved surfaces, as well as finer-grit blending
Trade Name» Charger™
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Arbor» 5/8" - 11"
Disc Type» Type 27
Coating» Zirconia Alumina