Norton® Blaze® 4 1/2" X 5/8" - 11" 60 Grit Type 27 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:NOR66254400258
Manufacturer #:66254400258Log in to get your price
- Blaze® Norton® Flap Disc - Flap discs are versatile grinding and finishing tools with three main components: backing plate, adhesive, and abrasive flaps. The flaps wear during use continually exposing new abrasive grain. The different variations of the components provide a variety of applications, ranging from heavy stock removal to blending to finishing. Flap discs are designed for portable grinder applications and can combine the 2-step stock removal and finishing operations of depressed center wheels and fiber discs into one operation.
- Latest-generation ceramic alumina abrasive grain lasts 50% - 200% longer than any flap discs on stainless steel, cobalt, chrome, Inconel, titanium and other hard-to-grind materials
- Y-weight polyester flaps with a supersize grinding aid to significantly improve life, grain retention, and fray resistance while providing a cool, noticeably fast cut rate
- Black, flexible plastic backing plate on Type 27 Quick Trim are the industry standard for trimmability
- Type 27 flap discs are designed to be used at a 0 to 15 degree angle on flat surfaces for blending and smooth finishing
- Medium 60 grit for blending and deburring
- Edge chamfering
- Weld blending
- Stock removal
Trade Name» Blaze®
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Arbor» 5/8" - 11"
Disc Type» Type 27
Coating» Premium Ceramic Alumina