Norton® Metal® 6" X 5/8" - 11" 40 Grit Type 29 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:NOR66254491779
Manufacturer #:66254491779Log in to get your price
- Metal® Norton® Flap Disc - Flap discs are versatile grinding and finishing tools with three main components: backing plate, adhesive, and abrasive flaps. The flaps wear during use continually exposing new abrasive grain. The different variations of the components provide a variety of applications, ranging from heavy stock removal to blending to finishing. Flap discs are designed for portable grinder applications and can combine the 2-step stock removal and finishing operations of depressed center wheels and fiber discs into one operation.
- Quality zirconia alumina abrasive for good cut rate and life - at low initial price point
- Type 29 have an angled face providing greater surface contact and are the best choice fast stock removal
- Fiberglass/resin backing plates are the most popular due to high strength, light weight and ability to absorb vibration
- Polyester/cotton backing combination for good cut rate and finishing
- Coarse 40 grit for stock removal, beveling and edge chamfering
Trade Name» Metal®
Arbor» 5/8" - 11"
Disc Type» Type 29
Coating» Zirconia Alumina