Norton® Blaze® 7" X 5/8" - 11" 60 Grit Type 29 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:NOR66261183500
Manufacturer #:66261183500Log in to get your price
- Blaze® Norton® Flap Disc - Flap discs are versatile grinding and finishing tools with three main components: backing plate, adhesive, and abrasive flaps. The flaps wear during use continually exposing new abrasive grain. The different variations of the components provide a variety of applications, ranging from heavy stock removal to blending to finishing. Flap discs are designed for portable grinder applications and can combine the 2-step stock removal and finishing operations of depressed center wheels and fiber discs into one operation.
- Latest generation ceramic alumina grain with a unique grinding aid that provides 2X-5X performance over zirconia alumina on stainless, alloys and other hard-to-grind materials
- Type 29 have an angled face providing greater surface contact and are the best choice fast stock removal
- Fiberglass/resin backing plates are the most popular due to high strength, light weight and ability to absorb vibration
- Y-wt. polyester flaps significantly improve life, grain retention and fray resistance
- Medium 60 grit for blending and deburring
- Edge chamfering
- Weld blending
- Stock removal
Trade Name» Blaze®
Arbor» 5/8" - 11"
Disc Type» Type 29
Coating» Premium Ceramic Alumina