Norton® BlueFire® 4 1/2" X 5/8" - 11" 60 Grit Type 27 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:NOR66623399138
Manufacturer #:66623399138Log in to get your price
- BlueFire® Norton® Flap Disc - Flap discs are versatile grinding and finishing tools with three main components: backing plate, adhesive, and abrasive flaps. The flaps wear during use continually exposing new abrasive grain. The different variations of the components provide a variety of applications, ranging from heavy stock removal to blending to finishing. Flap discs are designed for portable grinder applications and can combine the 2-step stock removal and finishing operations of depressed center wheels and fiber discs into one operation.
- High performance zirconia alumina abrasive and semi-open coat deliver aggressive cut and long life providing up to 30% improved performance over competitive zirconia alumina products
- Ideal for mild carbon steel and welds
- Type 27 Flat discs are designed to be used at a 0 to 15 degree angle on flat surfaces for blending and smooth finishing
- Flexible plastic backing plate adds conformability and is quickly, easily trimmable
- Polyester/cotton backing combination for good cut rate and finishing
- Medium 60 grit for stock removal, beveling and edge chamfering
Trade Name» BlueFire®
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Arbor» 5/8" - 11"
Disc Type» Type 27
Coating» Zirconia Alumina