Norton® BlueFire® 4 1/2" X 7/8" 36 Grit Type 27 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:NOR77696090081
Manufacturer #:77696090081Log in to get your price
- BlueFire® Norton® Flap Disc - Flap discs are versatile grinding and finishing tools, consisting of three main components: a backing plate, adhesive, and abrasive cloth flaps. The rectangular flaps are overlapped and glued to the backing plate. Flap discs are designed for right angle grinder applications ranging from heavy stock removal to surface blending.
- High performance zirconia alumina plus abrasive provides aggressive cut and long life with up to 30% longer life than competitive zirconia alumina products
- High density flap discs have more, and thicker, polyester flaps with semi-open coat to provide added performance and longer life, as well as retard loading on aluminum
- Durable, high-strength, lightweight fiberglass backing plate on Type 27 HD absorbs vibration for greater operator comfort
- Available with 5/8-11 nut for less down time for disc changes
- 36-40 grit for edge chamfering and beveling
Trade Name» BlueFire®
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Disc Type» Type 27
Coating» Zirconia Alumina