Norton® Blaze® 5" X 5/8" - 11" 60 Grit Type 27 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:NOR77696090142
Manufacturer #:77696090142Log in to get your price
- Blaze® Norton® Flap Disc - Flap discs are versatile grinding and finishing tools having four main components: abrasive flaps, flap density (how the flaps are stacked), backing plate shape (flat or conical), backing plate material (fiberglass/resin, plastic, aluminum). All flap discs have flaps that are overlapped and glued to the backing plate. The flaps wear during use, exposing new abrasive grain. The different variations of the components above provide a variety of choices ranging from heavy stock removal to blending to finishing. Flap discs are designed for portable grinder applications and can be the preferred choice over depressed center wheels or fiber discs.
- Latest-generation ceramic alumina abrasive grain lasts 50% - 200% longer than any flap discs on stainless steel, cobalt, chrome, Inconel, titanium and other hard-to-grind materials
- Y-weight polyester flaps with a supersize grinding aid to significantly improve life, grain retention, and fray resistance while providing a cool, noticeably fast cut rate
- Black, flexible plastic backing plate on Type 27 Quick Trim are the industry standard for trimmability
- Type 27 flap discs are designed to be used at a 0 to 15 degree angle on flat surfaces for blending and smooth finishing
- 60-80 grit for rust removal and blending
Trade Name» Blaze®
Arbor» 5/8" - 11"
Disc Type» Type 27
Coating» Premium Ceramic Alumina