RADNOR™ 4 1/2" X 5/8" - 11" 60 Grit Type 27 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:RAD64000955
Manufacturer Part #:66623310875
- RADNOR™ Trimmable Zirconia Type 27 Flat Flap Discs reduce costs and downtime. The plastic back plate is easily trimmed, allowing you to use more of each flap. Ideal for stock removal, edge chamfering, weld blending, deburring/deflashing/finishing. Best productivity on mild carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, ferrous materials and cast iron.
- Durable zirconia alumina abrasive grain works well on a wide variety of hard-to-grind metals, steels, etc
- New orange, plastic back plate material trims easily, allowing full use of the flaps
- Conformable flaps and versatile grit range remove stock and finish with one product
- Stock removal
- Edge chamfering
- Weld blending
- Always wear eye protection when using abrasive products
- Always wear safety gloves
- Always use the wheel guard supplied by the manufacturer
- Do not use wheels that have been dropped or otherwise damaged
- Always use flanges of equal diameter when mounting grinding wheels
Trade Name» RADNOR™
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Arbor» 5/8" - 11"
Disc Type» Type 27
Coating» Zirconia Alumina