Milwaukee® 8" Endurance™ Cerment Tipped Circular Saw Blade
Airgas Part #:MET48-40-4515
Manufacturer #:48-40-4515Log in to get your price
- This 8 In. 42 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 In. and thicker, including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee dry cut saw (6370-20).
- 8 In. diameter, 5/8 In. Arbor hole
- Cermet tipped for longer life, more wear resistant
- Cuts: structural/shape steel, plate steel and bar stock
- Also cuts: stair/platform grating and mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum
High Speed RPM» 5000
Blade Diameter» 8"
Tooth Material» Cerment Tipped
Tooth Type» MATB Grind
Trade Name» Endurance™