DEWALT® 1/2" X 6" X 1/2" Black Oxide Coated Hex Shank
Airgas Part #:VIS10234
Manufacturer Part #:10234
$65.65 $34.53 Each
Save $31.12 (47%)
Valid thru 09/30/23
- DEWALT has the first industrial drill bit specially designed to maximize the performance of your drill. DeWalt's pilot point drill bits are designed to solve the common problems professionals encounter when drilling with portable drills into metal and wood: walking, spinning and breaking. The patented pilot point tip, (Sizes 1/8 In. and over), prevents the bit from walking across the workpiece, while providing a clean, round hole. The no spin shank, (Sizes 3/16 In. and over), overcomes the professionals 1 frustration with keyless chucks, bits spinning in the chucks. And, with the patented tapered web, breaking is a thing of the past. DEWALT pilot point, flat out better.
- Pilot Point Tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin Shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
Drill Type» Hex Shank
Drill Diameter» 1/2"
Overall Length» 6"
Shank Size» 1/2"
Shank Style» Hex
Drill Material» HSS
Drill Coating» Black Oxide