IRWIN® Unibit® 1/4" Hex Shank Titanium Nitride Coated Step Drill Bit
Airgas Part #:VIS15101
Manufacturer Part #:15101ZR
- IRWIN® Unibit® Size 1T Hole 1/8" - 1/2" Step Drill Bit with 1/4" hex type shank is made of titanium nitride to render extended tool life when drilling hard materials. Drill bit with 1/32" increments features single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps and new SpeedPoint tip that penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking. 13 Steps drill bit with 1/8" maximum material thickness and single flute cutting edge for greater control through steps is ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates.
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- 3 flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- New speedpoint tip penetrates faster than previous unibits and prevents walking
- Titanium Nitride coating resists heat and friction
- Extending the cutting edge life up to six times longer than other high speed steel step drill bit
- SpeedPoint® tip for fast start
Drill Type» Step Drill Bit
Shank Size» 1/4"
Shank Style» Hex
Drill Material» High Speed Steel
Drill Coating» Titanium Nitride
Trade Name» Unibit®