IRWIN® HANSON®/Series 606 1/8" X 2" Black Oxide Coated Double End Drill Bit
Airgas Part #:VIS60608
Manufacturer Part #:60608
- IRWIN® HANSON® Series 606 1/8" Dia X 2" Double End HSS Drill Bit is constructed of M-2 high-speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance and wear resistance. Drill bit with 5/8" twist length has 135 deg split point that ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking. It is ideal for use in stationary drills, wood, metal and plastic.
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength
- Heat and wear resistance
- Ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
- Ideal for use in stationary drills
- Engineered with premium high speed steel with black oxide coating for corrosion resistance
- 135° Split Point
- General metal drilling in tight space
- Drilling sheet metal for rivets and fasteners
- Special purpose
Drill Type» Double End Drill Bit
Drill Diameter» 1/8"
Overall Length» 2"
Drill Material» M2 High Speed Steel
Drill Coating» Black Oxide
Flute Length» 5/8"
Trade Name» HANSON®
» Series 606