IRWIN® HANSON®/Series 631 27/64" X 3.375" Straight Shank Gold Oxide Coated Jobber Length Drill Bit
Airgas Part #:VIS63127
Manufacturer Part #:63127
- IRWIN® HANSON® Series 631 27/64" Dia X 3 3/8" Cobalt Jobbers Length Drill Bit with straight shank is constructed of M-35 5% cobalt high-speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals. Drill bit with 2" twist length has 135 deg split point that reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening. Drill bit includes heavy-duty spiral flute design for faster chip ejection and shorter cutting lips that reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135 degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- 135° Split Point
- Tough metal drilling
- Heavy duty abrasive alloy metal drilling on hardened steel (heat-treated)
Drill Type» Jobber Length Drill Bit
Drill Diameter» 27/64"
Overall Length» 3.375"
Shank Style» Straight
Drill Material» M35 Cobalt High Speed Steel
Drill Coating» Gold Oxide
Flute Length» 3 15/16"
Trade Name» HANSON®
» Series 631