IRWIN® HANSON®/Series 911 7/8" X 6" X 1/2" 3-Flat/Reduced Shank S&D Drill Bit Set
Airgas Part #:VIS91156
Manufacturer Part #:91156
- IRWIN® HANSON® Series 911 Silver And Deming 7/8" Dia X 6" HSS Drill Bit with 1/2" reduced shank is constructed of M-7 high-speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications. Drill bit with 3" twist length has standard 118 deg point for use in wood, metal and plastic. It is ideal for use in keyless chucks and includes three flatted shank design that provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All silver and deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- 118° chisel point tip is perfect for general purpose applications
- Engineered with premium high speed steel with black oxide coating for corrosion resistance
- 118° Point
- Heavy duty metal drilling
- Body shop
- Metal fabrication
Drill Type» S&D Drill Bit Set
Drill Diameter» 7/8"
Overall Length» 6"
Shank Size» 1/2"
Shank Style» 3-Flat
Drill Material» M7 High Speed Steel
Flute Length» 3"
Trade Name» HANSON®
» Series 911