Drillco Nitro Series 1035N 1/2" X 6" Black And Gold Oxide HSS General Purpose Jobber Length Drill Bit With 3/8" Reduced Shank And 4 1/2" Spiral Flute
Airgas Part #:WAL1035N132
Manufacturer Part #:1035N132
- Drillco Nitro Series 1035N 1/2" Dia X 6" Black/Gold Finish General purpose Jobber Length Drill Bit with 3/8" reduced shank is made of high-speed steel that provides long durability when drilling hard materials. Drill bit with 4 1/2" spiral flute has a 135 deg split that helps to penetrate hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging. It is ideal for most general-purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Spiral fluted tool eliminates chip and reduces clogging. It provides maximum lubrication and increases the hardness of the drill bit for additional wear resistance. It allows drilling with a 1/2" drill chuck and recommended for use in stainless steel and other hard metal drilling. It conforms to ANSI specifications.
- Reduced shank drill bit has a shank that is smaller in diameter than its shaft
- Permitting drilling with a 1/2" drill chuck
- High-speed steel provides hardness for wear resistance
- Body and clearance are black and gold surface treated for maximum lubricity
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of tool holding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- 135° Split Point
- General purpose use in a wide range of materials
Drill Type» Jobber Length Drill Bit
Drill Diameter» 1/2"
Overall Length» 6 in
Shank Size» 3/8"
Shank Style» Reduced
Drill Material» High Speed Steel
Drill Coating» Black And Gold Oxide
Flute Length» 4 1/2"
Trade Name» Nitro™