Drillco Series 380 NO 10 X 2 1/4" Black Oxide HSS Screw Machine Length Drill Bit With Straight Shank And 1 3/16" Spiral Flute (12 Per Pack)
Airgas Part #:WAL380A010
Manufacturer Part #:380A010
- Drillco Series 380 No. 10 X 2 1/4" Black Oxide Finish Screw Machine Length Drill Bit with straight shank is made of high-speed steel that provides long durability when drilling hard materials. Drill bit with 1 3/16" spiral flute has a 135 deg split point that helps to penetrate hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging. It is suitable for most general-purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Black oxide treatment provides lubrication and creates small pockets on the surface of the tool that act to hold coolant near the cutting edge. Spiral fluted tool eliminates chip and reduces clogging. It is designed for drilling hard sheet metal alloys such as stainless steel and titanium. It offers rigidity to reduce tool deflection and breakage.
- Web construction is heavier than general purpose construction making it particularly suitable for cotter pin hole drilling and cross hole drilling in heads of bolts
- The heavy construction affords efficient drilling in stainless steel and other hard materials
- The split point reduces the thrust requirements and minimizes walking
- Short length drill bit offers rigidity to reduce tool deflection and breakage
- 135° Split Point
- Stainless steel
- Hard metal drilling
Drill Type» Screw Machine Length Drill Bit
Overall Length» 2.25"
Shank Style» Straight
Drill Material» High Speed Steel
Drill Coating» Black Oxide
Flute Length» 1 3/16"
Trade Name» Series 380