Drillco Nitro Series 400N 1/2" X 6" Black And Gold Oxide HSS General Purpose Heavy Duty Jobber Length Drill Bit With Straight Shank And 4 1/2" Spiral Flute
Airgas Part #:WAL400N132
Manufacturer Part #:400N132
- Drillco Nitro Series 400N 1/2" Dia X 6" Black/Gold Finish General purpose Jobber Length Drill Bit with straight shank is made of high-speed steel that provides long durability when drilling hard materials. Drill bit with 4 1/2" spiral flute has a 135 split point that helps to penetrate hard materials without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging. It is recommended for use in stainless steel and other hard metal drilling. It increases hardness for drilling stainless steel and other hard metals. It resists corrosion and increases the hardness of the drill bit for additional wear resistance. Spiral fluted tool eliminates the chips and reduces clogging. It is suitable for most general-purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. It conforms to ANSI specifications.
- High-speed steel provides hardness for wear resistance
- Reduces wear while promoting chip and coolant flow
- Self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging
- High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications
- Offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of tool holding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- 135° Split Point
- Stainless steel
- Hard metal drilling
- Stainless Steel
- In any kind of concrete
Drill Type» Jobber Length Drill Bit
Drill Diameter» 1/2"
Overall Length» 6 in
Shank Style» Straight
Drill Material» High Speed Steel
Drill Coating» Black And Gold Oxide
Flute Length» 4 1/2"
Trade Name» Nitro™