1 1/16" Lenox® Speed Slot® Bi-Metal Hole Saw With 4/5 Variable Pitch Teeth Per Inch For Use With 1L, 4L, 5L Standard And 5L Snap-Back™ Arbors (Boxed)
Airgas Part #:AMT30017
Manufacturer #:3001717LLog in to get your price
- Lenox® Speed Slot® 1 1/16" Dia Bi-Metal Hole Saw with 4/5 variable pitch TPI features thread size of 1/2"-20 and 1/4" Dia X 3 1/2" drill size. Blade with 1 7/8" cutting depth and 5L snap-back/1L, 4L or 5L standard arbor is designed to use with wood and metal. Blade features a convenient staircase design for easy plug removal. It has enhanced tooth geometry, a thin kerf design and an advanced coating for enhanced cutting process efficiency. Virtually indestructible saw is shatter-resistant, can cut faster and lasts longer than other hole saws.
- Lenox hole saws are virtually indestructible
- Cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
- Plug removal as easy as 1-2-3: Speed Slot® features a staircase design for Easier plug removal
- Up to 2X life in metal cutting: Enhanced tooth geometry, a thin kerf design, and an advanced coating contribute to the efficiency of the cutting process
- New, patented hole saw design keeps Lenox ahead of the competition
- Shatter resistant
- Patented variable tooth set and height ensure that each tooth works independently, with super efficiency
- Lenox's unique tooth shape evenly distributes cutting force over a wider area of the tooth
- Virtually indestructible, they will cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Arbor/Shank» 1/2" - 20
Blade Size» 1 1/16"
Teeth Per Inch» 4/5 Variable Pitch
Cutting Depth» 1"
Blade Type» Bi-Metal
Material» High Speed Steel
Trade Name» Speed Slot®