2 11/16" Lenox® Speed Slot® Bi-Metal Hole Saw With 4/5 Variable Pitch Teeth Per Inch For Use With 2L, 3L, 6L, 7L Standard And 2L, 6L Snap-Back™ Arbors (Boxed)
Airgas Part #:AMT30043
Manufacturer #:3004343LLog in to get your price
- Lenox® Speed Slot® 2 11/16" Dia Bi-Metal Hole Saw with 4/5 variable pitch TPI features thread size of 5/8"-18 and 1/4" Dia X 3 1/2" drill size. Blade with 1 7/8" cutting depth and 2L, 6L snap-back/2L, 3L, 6L or 7L standard arbor is designed to use with wood and metal. Blade features a convenient staircase design for easy plug removal. It has enhanced tooth geometry, a thin kerf design and an advanced coating for enhanced cutting process efficiency. Virtually indestructible saw is shatter-resistant, can cut faster and lasts longer than other hole saws.
- Lenox hole saws are virtually indestructible
- Cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
- Plug removal as easy as 1-2-3: Speed Slot® features a staircase design for Easier plug removal
- Up to 2X life in metal cutting: Enhanced tooth geometry, a thin kerf design, and an advanced coating contribute to the efficiency of the cutting process
- New, patented hole saw design keeps Lenox ahead of the competition
- Shatter resistant
- Patented variable tooth set and height ensure that each tooth works independently, with super efficiency
- Lenox's unique tooth shape evenly distributes cutting force over a wider area of the tooth
- Virtually indestructible, they will cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Arbor/Shank» 5/8" - 18
Blade Size» 2 11/16"
Teeth Per Inch» 4/5 Variable Pitch
Cutting Depth» 1"
Blade Type» Bi-Metal
Material» High Speed Steel
Trade Name» Speed Slot®