6 7/8" Lenox® Master-Grit® Recessed Lighting Hole Saw For Use With 2L Standard And Snap-Back™ Arbors
Airgas Part #:AMT30864
Manufacturer #:30864678RLLog in to get your price
- Lenox® Master-Grit® 6 7/8" Dia Tungsten Carbide Recessed Lighting Hole Saw is ideal for cutting abrasive materials and is designed to use for Capri, Hubbell®, Lightly®, Lithonia®, Marco®, Percolate® as well as Progress. Saw that can be used with 2L snap-back as well as 2L standard arbor features tungsten carbide edge for longevity. Hole saw with a solid back design accumulates dust and debris and delivers smooth cutting.
- Lenox hole saws are virtually indestructible
- Cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
- Long life: Hard tungsten carbide grit edge for a long life in abrasive materials
- Fast, easy cutting: Continuous cutting edge for smooth cutting
- Limits Dust/ Debris: Solid back design collects dust and debris
- New design
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Blade Size» 6 7/8"
Cutting Depth» 1"
Blade Type» Recessed Lighting
Material» Carbide Tipped
Trade Name» Master-Grit®