6" X 3/4" X .050" Milwaukee® Super Sawzall® Universal Style Bi-Metal Wood Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blade With 5 Thin Kerf Profile Teeth Per Inch (5 Per Pack)
Airgas Part #:MET48-00-5035
Manufacturer #:48-00-5035Log in to get your price
- Milwaukee® Super Sawzall® 6" X 3/4" X 0.05" Bi-Metal Steel Reciprocating Saw Blade with 5 TPI being ideal for fast cuts offers longer life and excellent tooth durability. Thin kerf blade with tapered back has a 1/2" universal shank that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws and is designed for fast cutting in nail embedded wood and general roughing-in work. Blade has a unique design that protects against tooth fracture and has matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability. It provides quick plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market. Blade is heat-treated to maximize performance in particular cutting applications.
- NAIL GUARD ™ Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability
- NAIL GUARD ™ solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture
- FANG TIP ™ Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece
- FANG TIP ™ bites into the wood on first contact
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- 1/2" universal tang fits all Sawzalls
Saw Blade Type» Reciprocating Saw Blade
Arbor/Shank» 1/2" Universal
Blade Size» 3/4" X .050"
Blade Length» 6"
Teeth Per Inch» 5 Thin Kerf Profile
Blade Type» Bi-Metal » Wood Cutting
Material» Cobalt » Matrix II High Speed Steel
Trade Name» Super Sawzall®