9" X 3/4" X .050" Milwaukee® Super Sawzall® Universal Style Bi-Metal Wood Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blade With 5 Thin Kerf Profile Teeth Per Inch (5 Per Pack)
Airgas Part #:MET48-00-5036
Manufacturer #:48-00-5036Log in to get your price
- Milwaukee® Super Sawzall® 9" X 3/4" X 0.05" Bi-Metal Steel Blade with 6 thin kerf profile TPI has matrix II high-speed steel teeth containing 8% cobalt for a sharper tooth edge longer life. Blade with tapered back has a 1/2" universal shank that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws and is designed for fast cutting in nail embedded wood and general roughing-in work. Blade has a unique design that protects against tooth fracture. Blade offers fast cuts, longer life, excellent tooth durability and quick plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade in the market. Heat-treated blade maximizes performance in particular cutting applications.
- NAIL GUARD ™ Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability
- NAIL GUARD ™ solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture
- FANG TIP ™ Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece
- FANG TIP ™ bites into the wood on first contact
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- 1/2" universal tang fits all Sawzalls
Saw Blade Type» Reciprocating Saw Blade
Arbor/Shank» 1/2" Universal
Blade Size» 3/4" X .050"
Blade Length» 9"
Teeth Per Inch» 5 Thin Kerf Profile
Blade Type» Bi-Metal
» Wood Cutting
» Matrix II High Speed Steel
Trade Name» Super Sawzall®