6" X 3/4" X .050" Milwaukee® Super Sawzall® Universal Style Bi-Metal All Purpose Reciprocating Saw Blade With 8/12 Variable Thin Kerf Profile Teeth Per Inch (5 Per Pack)
Airgas Part #:MET48-00-5091
Manufacturer #:48-00-5091Log in to get your price
- Milwaukee® Super Sawzall® 6" X 3/4" X 0.05" All Purpose Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade with 8/12 variable TPI is constructed from matrix II high-speed steel teeth comprising 8% cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer. Thin kerf profile blade has 1/2" universal shank that fits all Sawzall® and standard competitive saws and is designed for cutting woods, nail embedded woods, composition material, plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and cast iron. Blade has bi-metal design that delivers faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering. Heat-treated blade is designed to increase general-purpose cutting performance. Blade contains double relief angle that minimizes tooth stress for long life. Blade featuring precision forming process provides sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- 1/2" universal tang fits all Sawzalls
Saw Blade Type» Reciprocating Saw Blade
Arbor/Shank» 1/2" Universal
Blade Size» 3/4" X .050"
Blade Length» 6"
Teeth Per Inch» 8/12 Variable Thin Kerf Profile
Blade Type» All Purpose
» Matrix II High Speed Steel
Trade Name» Super Sawzall®