12" X 3/4" X .050" Milwaukee® Super Sawzall® Universal Style Bi-Metal Wood Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blade With 5 Thin Kerf Profile Teeth Per Inch (50 Per Pack)
Airgas Part #:MET48-01-6037
Manufacturer #:48-01-6037Log in to get your price
- Milwaukee® Super Sawzall® 12" X 3/4" X 0.05" Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade with 5 TPI is designed for fast cutting in nail embedded wood and general roughing-in work. Thin kerf blade with tapered back has matrix II high-speed steel teeth containing 8% cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer. Blade has 1/2" universal shank that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws. Blade has a unique design that protects against tooth fracture. Blade is ideal for deliver the fast cuts, longer life, excellent tooth durability and quick plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market. Heat-treated blade to maximize performance in particular cutting applications.
- NAIL GUARD ™ Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability
- NAIL GUARD ™ solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture
- FANG TIP ™ Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece
- FANG TIP ™ bites into the wood on first contact
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
Saw Blade Type» Reciprocating Saw Blade
Arbor/Shank» 1/2" Universal
Blade Size» 3/4" X .050"
Blade Length» 12"
Teeth Per Inch» 5 Thin Kerf Profile
Blade Type» Bi-Metal » Wood Cutting
Material» Cobalt » Matrix II High Speed Steel
Trade Name» Super Sawzall®