1 1/8" Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ Bi-Metal Hole Saw For Use With 49-56-7210, 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250 And 49-56-9100 Quick-Change Arbors
Airgas Part #:MET49-56-0052
Manufacturer #:49-56-0052Log in to get your price
- Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ 1 1/8" Dia Bi-Metal Austenite/Martensite Hole Saw is made using proprietary cryogenic process that routinely hardens to the core and features a thread size of 1/2"-20. Hole saw with 1 5/8" cutting depth and quick-change arbor is designed for use with 49-56-7210, 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250 and 49-56-9100. Hole saw features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for enhanced wear resistance and has optimized tooth form that allows up to 2X faster cutting. Hole saw with specialized hardening process provides up to 50% longer life and is ideal for drilling holes into metal, wood or plastics. Teeth featuring matrix II bi-metal offers greater durability. Hole saw has wide, angled and offset slots for effortless plug access.
- Ice Hardened™ cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Functional slots are made for faster plug removal
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Arbor/Shank» 1/2" - 20
Blade Size» 1 1/8"
Cutting Depth» 1"
Blade Type» Bi-Metal
Material» Austenite » Martensite
Trade Name» Ice Hardened™