1 1/2" Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ Bi-Metal Hole Saw For Use With 49-56-7210, 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250 And 49-56-9100 Quick-Change Arbors
Airgas Part #:MET49-56-0082
Manufacturer #:49-56-0082Log in to get your price
- Milwaukee® Ice Hardened™ 1 1/2" Bi-Metal Austenite/Martensite Hole Saw has a thread size of 5/8"-18 and is treated cryogenically that hardens the core and offers longevity. Saw with a cutting depth of 1 5/8" features a bi-metal construction that offers increased wear-resistance in high operating temperatures. The angled as well as offset slots facilitate easy plug access and the optimized tooth form stimulates faster cutting. It offers an RPM of 230 when cutting mild steel, an RPM of 115 when cutting stainless steel, an RPM of 150 when cutting cast iron and an RPM of 345 when cutting aluminum.
- Ice Hardened™ cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Functional slots are made for faster plug removal
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Arbor/Shank» 5/8" - 18
Blade Size» 1 1/2"
Cutting Depth» 1"
Blade Type» Bi-Metal
Material» Austenite » Martensite
Trade Name» Ice Hardened™