Milwaukee® HOLE DOZER™/Rip Guard™ 2 1/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 6 Teeth Per Inch
Airgas Part #:MET49-56-0132
Manufacturer Part #:49-56-0132
- The Milwaukee® 2 1/4" HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws new 3.5 TPI tooth design offers the longest life in metal applications. These HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal Hole Saws feature the industry's only Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty and take on all general purpose applications, making them the most durable hole saws. Our All-Access Slots solve the frustration of plug removal for more productivity with less downtime between holes. The new slot design also offers increased pilot visibility for accurate placement and faster chip ejection keeping the cut cool. HOLE DOZER™ Thermoset Coating allows for faster cutting and is optimized for cordless tools, delivering 25% more holes per charge. Milwaukee® HOLE DOZER™ Bi-Metal hole saws are proudly made in the USA.
- ICE HARDENED™ cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
- Wide, angled and offset slots for easy plug access
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Functional slots are made for faster plug removal
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Arbor/Shank» 1/2" - 20
Blade Size» 2 1/4"
Teeth Per Inch» 6
Cutting Depth» 2 5/8"
Blade Type» Bi-Metal
Trade Name» HOLE DOZER™
» Rip Guard™