Milwaukee® 13/16" Steel Plate Hole Saw Cutter 2 Teeth Per Inch
Airgas Part #:MET49-57-8205
Manufacturer Part #:49-57-8205
- Specifically designed for hand held operations in materials up to 3/8 in. thick, these Carbide tipped steel plate cutters stay sharper longer than high speed steel or bi-metal hole saws. They produce drill press quality holes even in hand held operations. For cutting materials over 3/8 in. up to a depth of 1/2 in., a drill press is recommended. When cutting depth is over 1/4 in., use Hawg Wash® cutting fluid to keep cutting surface cool and lubricated. Hawg Wash® fluid is available in 16 oz. Bottles (49-32-0081). One bottle makes one gallon of lubricating solution. 13/16 in. diameter.
- Specifically designed for hand-held applications to produce drill press quality holes
- One arbor fits all cutters
- Easy slug ejection or removal
- Ability to pre-drill pilot holes and then attach cutter
- Stays sharp longer than HSS or bi-metal cutters
- Multiple teeth reduce load - less cutting force required
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw Cutter
Blade Size» 13/16"
Teeth Per Inch» 2
Cutting Depth» 1/2"
Blade Type» Steel Plate
Material» Carbide Tipped