1 1/16" Milwaukee® Hawg® Steel Plate Hole Saw Cutter For Use With 49-57-0035 Quick-Change Arbor
Airgas Part #:MET49-57-8213
Manufacturer #:49-57-8213Log in to get your price
- Milwaukee® Hawg® 1 1/16" Sheet Plate Carbide Cutter with a quick-change shank is ideal for hand held operations in materials up to 3/8" thick. Cutter with a cutting depth of 1/2" is designed to use with quick-change arbor and facilitates easy slug ejection or removal. Multiple teeth decrease the load and the cutter requires less cutting force.
- Specifically designed for hand-held applications to produce drill press quality holes
- One arbor fits all cutters
- Easy slug ejection or removal
- Ability to pre-drill pilot holes and then attach cutter
- Stays sharp longer than HSS or bi-metal cutters
- Multiple teeth reduce load; less cutting force required
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw Cutter
Blade Size» 1 1/16"
Cutting Depth» 1/2"
Blade Type» Steel Plate
Material» Carbide Tipped
Trade Name» Hawg®