Milwaukee® 1/2" X .020" X 44 7/8" Band Saw Blade 18 Teeth Per Inch
Airgas Part #:MET48-39-0521
Manufacturer Part #:48-39-0521
- Maximize your band saw performance and make straight, accurate cuts in a variety of materials with the Milwaukee® 18 TPI standard / deep-cut portable band saw blade (3-Pack). Get exceptional durability and accuracy for your portable band saw that takes a 44 7/8 in. blade. Milwaukee® standard/deep cut band saw blades deliver long tooth life in a variety of metal, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod and pipe. The blade's tooth form, pitch and set ensure straight, accurate cuts time and time again.
- Exceptional durability: MATRIX II high-speed steel teeth excel in metal-cutting applications
- Fast cutting: Precision-formed teeth create fast, clean cuts
- Long life: Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life
- Versatility: Designed for cutting common materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick and very hard materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick
- Cutting stock 5/32 in. to 3/16 in. thick
- For use with portable band saws
Blade Size» 1/2" X .020"
Blade Length» 44 7/8"
Teeth Per Inch» 18
Trade Name» Milwaukee®