Weiler® 9/16" X 1 1/2" Steel Hand Tube Brush/Power Tube Brush With Galvanized Steel Handle Handle
Airgas Part #:WBU21233
Manufacturer Part #:21233
- Tube brushes can be produced in a wide assortment of diameters and fill material sizes to meet the unique demands of Weiler's customers. Common brush sizes range from 1/8" to 2 1/4". Tube brushes can be filled with steel, Type 302 stainless steel, or brass wire and nylon.
- Wire brushes clean surfaces in the same manner as sand blasting. By using superior quality hardened steel wire rotating at a high rate of speed, the brushes have the ability to separate surface contaminants from base material. Wire brushes will not remove base material or change part dimensions.
- Unlike non-woven, bonded and coated abrasives, wire brushes will not load when brushing soft materials or when used to remove paint and similar coatings.
- Weiler's solid ring construction ensures that the brush will run smoother and last longer, even in the toughest application situations.
- Crosshole Deburring
- Deburring And Cleaning Drilled Holes, Internal Threads, Keyways And Grooves
- Cleaning And Finishing Internal Diameters Of Pipes And Tube
- Carbon Removal
Brush Type» Hand Tube Brush
» Power Tube Brush
Trim Type» Steel
Brush Length» 1 1/2"
Handle» Galvanized Steel Handle
Overall Length» 9"
Trim Size» .005"
Trim Length» 2 1/2"
Stem» 5/32" Galvanized Steel Stem"
Trade Name» Weiler®