Weiler® 2" X 5" Nylon Hand Tube Brush With Galvanized Steel Handle Handle
Airgas Part #:WBU44115
Manufacturer Part #:44115
- Tube brushes can be produced in a wide assortment of diameters and fill material sizes to meet the unique demands of Weiler's customers. Common brush sizes range from 1/8" to 2 1/4". Tube brushes can be filled with steel, Type 302 stainless steel, or brass wire and nylon.
- Wire brushes clean surfaces in the same manner as sand blasting. By using superior quality hardened steel wire rotating at a high rate of speed, the brushes have the ability to separate surface contaminants from base material. Wire brushes will not remove base material or change part dimensions.
- Unlike non-woven, bonded and coated abrasives, wire brushes will not load when brushing soft materials or when used to remove paint and similar coatings.
- Weiler's solid ring construction ensures that the brush will run smoother and last longer, even in the toughest application situations.
- Crosshole Deburring
- Deburring And Cleaning Drilled Holes, Internal Threads, Keyways And Grooves
- Cleaning And Finishing Internal Diameters Of Pipes And Tube
- Carbon Removal
Brush Type» Hand Tube Brush
Trim Type» Nylon
Brush Length» 5"
Handle» Galvanized Steel Handle
Overall Length» 16 3/4"
Trim Size» .014"
Stem» 3/16" Galvanized Steel Stem"
Trade Name» Weiler®