Weiler® 2" X 4 1/2" Steel Round Flue Brush
Airgas Part #:WBU44152
Manufacturer Part #:44152
- Tube brushes can be produced in a wide assortment of diameters and fill material sizes to meet the unique demands of Weiler's customers. Common brush sizes range from 1/8" to 2 1/4". Tube brushes can be filled with steel, Type 302 stainless steel, or brass wire and nylon.
- Small, stiff wire brush for brushing hot metal.Can be exposed to flames without burning.
- Wire brushes clean surfaces in the same manner as sand blasting. By using superior quality hardened steel wire rotating at a high rate of speed, the brushes have the ability to separate surface contaminants from base material. Wire brushes will not remove base material or change part dimensions.
- Unlike non-woven, bonded and coated abrasives, wire brushes will not load when brushing soft materials or when used to remove paint and similar coatings.
- Weiler's solid ring construction ensures that the brush will run smoother and last longer, even in the toughest application situations.
- Crosshole Deburring
- Deburring And Cleaning Drilled Holes, Internal Threads, Keyways And Grooves
- Cleaning And Finishing Internal Diameters Of Pipes And Tube
- Carbon Removal
Brush Type» Flue Brush
Trim Type» Steel Round
Brush Length» 4 1/2"
Overall Length» 7 1/2"
Trim Size» .012"
Trade Name» Weiler®