RADNOR® 2 3/4" X 5/8" - 11 Carbon Steel Knot Wire Cup Brush
Airgas Part #:RAD64000346
Manufacturer #:97653Log in to get your price
- RADNOR® Knot Style Cup Brushes for small angle grinders. Carbon steel cup brushes are useful in weld cleaning, pipe bevel cleaning and cleaning hard-to-reach areas. It has a slight tuft at the end of the wire for added aggressiveness and some flexibility.
- Excellent for cleaning corners and hard-to-reach places
- High tensile steel wire
- Cleaning large metal surfaces
- Cleaning weld scale
- Corrosion removal
- Surface preparation prior to welding
- Weld spatter removal
- Rust and paint removal
- Safety Goggles or full face shields worn over safety glasses with side shields must be worn by all operators and others in the area of power brush operations
- Appropriate protective clothing and equipment must be used where there is a possibility of injury that can be prevented by such clothing or equipment
- Keep all machine guards in place
- Observe all speed restrictions indicated on brushes, containers, labels or printed pertinent literature
- MSFS, "Maximum Safe Free Speed" should not be exceeded under any circumstance.
Brush Type» Cup Brush
Diameter» 2 3/4"
Arbor/Stem» 5/8" - 11
Wire Diameter» .02"
Wire Type» Carbon Steel
Trade Mark» RADNOR®
Wire Style» Knot Wire
Power Tool Type» Small Angle Grinders
Trim Length» 7/8"